Quality of Service (5.0/5)
- Gianna did an exceptional job on my wedding hair. From start to finish she was wonderful to work with. During the trial she was very patient and listened to exactly how I wanted to look. She truly cares about the client and goes above and beyond to ensure satisfaction. She had great ideas and suggestions to add as well. I am so thankful that I met Gianna. She is a breath of fresh air. She is very professional, very sweet, arrives early, is always available for any questions, reliable, organized and a very down to earth person. She makes you feel very comfortable through the whole process. I can't say enough about Gianna and would absolutely recommend her for any occasion! - Carolyn O
- Thank YOU for your fabulous work, your attention to detail (esp when it came to the schedule) and for being professional, kind and funny!! We enjoyed the time we got to spend with you at the trial and the day of the wedding. It wouldn't have been the same without you!
We got so many compliments on our hair!!! Thank you for making us look and feel gorgeous! I already gave your contact information to someone so I hope that you get some more wedding business from us!!
Alex will be getting the photos, so I will leave that up to you guys to work out. I hope that they do your work justice!
Good luck to you and I'll definitely be recommending your work in the future! It was SUCH a pleasure working with you Gigi! - xo" -Ashley L
- My hair was perfect and the girls looked beautiful!! You exceeded my expectations and it was the best!! If you ever need a reference for a future bride feel free to pass my name along!” - Laura C
- It was excellent! The best hair appointment I’ve had in 4 years. Gianna, you are an asset to your profession. Your professionalism is beyond compare, and your personality is beyond words! God bless you and your business. Thank you very much! By the way, 3 YAYS!!! -Debbie C
- Not only was Gianna’s work beautiful, but her special attention to detail and calm work attitude was much appreciated on the wedding day!
- Lea Ann Miller (Greenwich CT Wedding Planner)
- Gianna is amazing! She & the girls that work at GlamBar are so friendly & welcoming. I am always so happy with my blowouts & styles. Gianna recently cut my hair, & it looks so healthy & feels amazing. This place is my go-to from now on as I just switched from a salon I was going to for over 6 years. Definitely will recommend to everyone I know. Thanks!!- Lauren P
I absolutely love Gianna!! She did my hair for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. She is so friendly, professional, and amazingly talented at what she does! It's hard to make 8 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, mother of the bride & bride Love their hair but Gianna and her girls pulled it off! Would absolutely recommend her!! Thank you!! -Emily K
Quality of Service (5.0/5)
- If I could give Christine more than five stars for everything, I totally would! After having done my hair before my wedding (she took me from brunette to blonde without it looking yellow or fake), it was a no-brainer to contract her for my big day. She was 100% professional and made me feel at ease, like my hair and make-up were going to be fabulous, and they definitely were. In addition to doing my hair and make-up, she also did my wedding party (two maid of honors and two bridesmaids) as well as my mother's make-up and we were all on time for pictures. She came up the night before and did my make-up for the rehearsal dinner as well as my sister's hair, which made me feel beautiful the night before my wedding, too!
Christine is so wonderful that when it came time for my sister to plan her wedding day hair and make-up, she became the obvious choice and again, she did not disappoint.
For the quality of work Christine does, the pricing is more than fair, and I am always happy to recommend her to other brides and women looking for a hair and make-up artist. She makes you feel comfortable the entire time, shares amazing ideas you wouldn't think of yourself, and the end result is always gorgeous and stunning. Book her and I promise you will be happy you did! - Toni Ann Steinberg
-My hair was stunning and everything I wanted for my wedding. Christine was such a doll. She was on time and made sure my entire day was perfect! I highly recommend her and always refer her to my friends and family.
- I absolutely LOVED the way my hair came out. I had a simple updo with curls. Usually my hair does not stay with updo's, but it stayed all night! I highly recommend Christine for any type of event. - Laura
When Britt is unavailable, she calls Gianna or Christine to step in and help out.
Gianna graduated from Capri Institute of Cosmetology at the top of her class. Due to her determination, dedication, and love for her field, she has mastered a wide range of hair styles and techniques. However, her expertise and passion is in bridal and special event hair styling.
Gianna credits herself to always keeping up to date on the latest trends so that she can provide her clients with the exact look they want.
“The greatest part about my job is that I absolutely love what I do. I take such pride in perfecting a style because I know it will make my bride feel special and most importantly, look beautiful. To me, there is nothing better than that.”
With a bridal party of seven or more, these ladies step in and lend a helping hand. They set each person's hair, prepping it and readying it for Britt, Gianna, or Christine to style.
Athena attended Westchester School of Beauty Culture and has been continuing her education in cosmetology ever since. Her love for styling hair started at a young age. Growing up as the youngest to four sisters, Athena always had hair to play with, and plenty of models to spruce up.
At the salon, her focus is directed on hair color, but her admiration for wedding hair styling has drawn her to study the art. Outside of the salon, Athena keeps her attention on the current looks and practices to perfect her work.
"A bride's wedding day is a day that she will always remember. Being part of a team that helps create these memories is a pretty a tremendous thing and is something that I feel a great honor to be a part of."
Christine is a freelance stylist who enjoys expressing her talent through the art of hair design. Christine started her professional career at the age of 15 by going to vocational school, where during, she earned her cosmetology license. As the oldest child of four girls, Christine has had plenty of practice braiding, curling, blow drying, and styling her sister's hair. It wasn't long until it felt like second nature and quickly became a passion of hers.
Today, Christine focuses on what she loves, which is styling hair for bride's on their wedding day.
She says, "Each and every style I create is unique and special to the individual. When you do what you love, there is unlimited passion and creativity."
Gina graduated with a license in cosmetology from the Head People School of hair design. At eighteen, she dove into the beauty industry with a strong sense of responsibility, team-work and discipline; it wasn’t long until she opened and managed her own salon: A Polished Act. Later in the years, Gina left the industry to raise a family.
Gina is now a mother of four grown children and is back in action building her career back up in hair design.
She says, “I feel complete having had raised my children to the best of my ability, knowing they're out in the world, fulfilling their own dreams, I am back at work fulfilling mine. I love being a part of a wedding day. Whether I get style the hair myself, or assist Britt, it’s a pretty special feeling to help a bride, and the one's she loves look their best on such a big day in her life.”